Getting Your Life Back – the Holistic Approach
Welcome to Calabasas Dental Spa, a serene and spa-like cosmetic and laser dentistry practice in Calabasas, California. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health with the most technologically advanced available. Our practice is devoted to holistic dental care, meaning we don’t just treat a patient’s teeth, but the whole patient. Today, we will do just that – in this short article, we will share some of the practical tips on how you can improve your life on your own, but also how to better protect your home. All of these tips will reduce your stress, make your overall health better and, guess what, improve your dental health!
Getting Stuff Done
- If you want to look at it in a broad sense, you need to figure out what matters most in life and focus on doing just that. If you prioritize and are disciplined about it, you can forget personal productivity, daily habits and all that other nonsense. None of it matters.
- Define yourself anew, of who you, for it brings new possibilities and a new vision of what you deserve and want for your life. Once you can see these new possibilities you can decide what you now want to experience. This is a clear concise vision of what you desire to create for yourself.
Protecting Your Home
Here at our Spa, one of the most difficult issues young people face is – how to organize quality time with friends, without getting back to the past habits? Well, the answer may be a silly one, but it’s a start – have you ever thought about organizing a a protective drill at your home?
Protection drills can be a great way to bond with people. Now, drills are generally associated with stress, a definite problem activity, but there are ways to do away with the risks and distill pure fun from the whole affair. If this picks your interest, read on.
Here is the list of how a proper household home protection drill is organized:
- Send the invitations out. Ensure that the people you’re inviting are people of integrity. Do not invite anyone who is a troublemaker or will misuse the drill itself.
- Let anyone know that they should bring something interesting in order to enhance the exprience (like ladders, ropes, skeleton keys etc.). Optionally, you can simply provide these things yourself. Make sure all locks are functioning properly, and if not, get a hold of a locksmith.
- Organize the drill. This is the great opportunity to bond with people. The goal of the drill is simple – to break into your house and see where your security measures are faulty. Note that not only your house should be the target – toosheds, basement, even your car. That is why you need to check if all the locks are functioning properly, as it may spoil the fun for everyone involved.
- If someone does manage to point out a security flaw, prepare a prize for that person.
Of course, there may be naysayers that claim that these drills never work, but this isn’t so. Many times a faulty car lock was found by such drills. Also, always remember to notify your neighbors that you will do it, as otherwise they may interpret a safety drill as real breaking and entering.
Of course, there may be a time when you really do need to replace a car lock. After all, what is the point of having your house secure but stressing over the minutae such as car locks, for example? In such a case, it pays to have a good 24/7 car lock smiths on a stand by, either to replace faulty locks or to help you get back in the care if you locked yourself outside of it. Just always have a numer ready.